Phone: +61 2 9385 2864
Please leave a message if prompted. Messages are monitored and we will respond promptly.
This email is monitored during business hours.
After hours: +61 2 9348 0061.
Media and Corporate Communications services
Staffed by experienced journalists, the UNSW Corporate Communications and News & Content teams promote newsworthy research and other achievements of the University through external media, the UNSW Newsroom and key corporate publications. The teams also publish a fortnightly staff e-newsletter, Inside UNSW.
External media liaison
- Promoting research and other key activities of the University through domestic and international media.
- Responding to media queries, including requests for expert comment.
- Assisting academics with media releases, media placement and opinion pieces.
- Providing media advice and training to senior executives, Deans, heads of school and individual academics.
- The media experts database of thousands of academics who can provide expert comment on a range of issues.
- Publications produced by the teams include the UNSW annual reports.
- The News & Content team is responsible for the UNSW Newsroom as well as news content on the UNSW homepage.