General enquiries: (02) 9385 2864
After hours: Larissa Mavros +61 (0) 452 229 349
Media and Corporate Communications services
Staffed by experienced journalists, the UNSW Corporate Communications and Media & Content teams promote newsworthy research and other achievements of the University through external media, the UNSW Newsroom and key corporate publications. The teams also publish a fortnightly staff e-newsletter, Inside UNSW.
External media liaison
- Promoting research and other key activities of the University through domestic and international media.
- Responding to media queries, including requests for expert comment.
- Assisting academics with media releases, media placement and opinion pieces.
- Providing media advice and training to senior executives, Deans, heads of school and individual academics.
- The media experts database of thousands of academics who can provide expert comment on a range of issues.
- Publications produced by the teams include the UNSW Annual Report and the UNSW Magazine.
- The Media & Content team is responsible for the UNSW Newsroom as well as news content on the UNSW homepage.