Want to make ice cream with liquid nitrogen? Or see how a 3D printer works? Interested in taking a ride on a Segway, or perhaps visiting the Museum of Human Disease?
UNSW's Open Day this Saturday, 7 September will help you to choose your ideal undergraduate program. Ask all of your burning questions as you see the University up close, meet lecturers and students, and discover all the ways UNSW can help you get the most out of student life.
Open Day is one of the biggest days on the University calendar, attracting some 20,000 visitors, so plan ahead to make sure you fit all the activities in with the ‘Plan Your Day’ online feature: http://openday.unsw.edu.au/
You can download the UNSW Map App for quick directions to your next activity or lecture.
- Attend faculty lectures on program options
- Find out about student services including accommodation, scholarships and international study exchange options
- Take part in a campus tour
- Speak to student ambassadors about what they’re studying and some of the clubs and societies on offer at UNSW
- Discuss career options with a UNSW careers consultant
- Watch UNSW’s top-ranked Quidditch team play on the Village Green
“Open Day is your opportunity to get an insider’s perspective on university life, as you’ll have the chance to speak in person with current students and teachers,” says Steve Sumter, Manager, UNSW Student Recruitment.
Visit the Open Day website to see the full list of sessions, lectures and workshops on offer and to plan your day.
What: UNSW Open Day 2013 http://openday.unsw.edu.au/
When: Saturday, September 7, 9am–4pm
Where: UNSW Kensington campus