Not sure which degree to choose? Looking for career advice? Want to find out more about scholarships and international study? Or are you a parent about to send your child off to university?
Come to UNSW Open Day this Saturday, September 1 to help you choose your ideal undergraduate program. Ask all of your burning questions as you see the University up close, meet lecturers and students, and discover all the ways UNSW can help you get the most out of student life.
Open Day is one of the biggest days on the University calendar, attracting some 20,000 visitors, so plan ahead to make sure you fit all the activities in with the ‘Plan Your Day’ online feature.
- Take your parents to the new ‘Information for Parents’ lectures
- Attend faculty lectures on program options
- Find out about student services including accommodation, scholarships and international study exchange options
- Take part in a campus tour
- Speak to student ambassadors about what they’re studying and student life at UNSW
- Watch UNSW’s top-ranked Quidditch team play on the Village Green, or check out the School of Aviation’s Flight Simulator
“Open Day is an opportunity to experience and find out more about every area of the campus, rather than just speaking to someone over the phone,” says Steve Sumter, Manager, Student Recruitment.
“It’s a fantastic opportunity to meet current students and talk to them about what life is like at university today.”
Visit the Open Day website to see the full list of sessions, lectures and workshops on offer and to plan your day.
What: UNSW Open Day 2012
When: Saturday, September 1, 9am-4pm
Where: UNSW Kensington campus
More information: Student Recruitment, 02 9385 1844
Media contact: Cassie Chorn, UNSW Media Office, 02 9385 5405